Sapphire launched their much awaited Home range last week at their Concept Store in Packages Mall, Lahore, with interiors by the uber-talented Yousaf Shahbaz; complete with a flock of birds suspended from the ceiling, life sized crane figures scattered around the store, lush plants and a fountain taking centre stage.
The attention to detail and trendy accents in the store is simply representative of Khadijah Shah’s own ability of introducing beautiful pieces that were previously missing from the market; which is exactly what she has done with her home range by providing customers designs that aren’t glaring or humdrum, but instead entertains a collection of beautiful , luxurious, classic pieces that can simply be described as ‘refreshing’.
What’s more impressive, is that the collection boasts sustainable, high quality offerings in the form of bed linens, table linens and bath accessories at highly affordable prices (Sapphire Home accessories are available in a price range of Rs. 290 to Rs 13,990).
While we can’t wait for them to officially bring in their decor pieces (expected to be available in another month or so), we selected some of the must have pieces from their in-store range below:
- The ‘Greek’ bedding set from their Luxury collection, in the perfect shade of blue; determined to keep you cool throughout the summer (we told you the collection was refreshing)
2. The neutral ‘Box Plaid’ Yarn Dyed bedding set that can be styled and restyled in numerous ways through layering and finishing accents. Practical and luxurious.
3. Trendy bathroom accessories like these ones to give your surroundings that extra oomph. Marble? We’ll take one of each!
4. The charming ‘Flamingo’ bed set for little girls from the Kids collection
5. The heart patterned towels- cute for kids, hipster for adults, winning all around.